Direct Building Products
External Wall Insulation from JUB
External Wall Insulation
Direct Building Products now stock and offer JUB's high performing external insulation systems, which are designed to provide significant thermal improvements in new and refurbished buildings.
There are two types of systems – onto Masonery or onto Timber/Steel Frame – and each one comes with a range of modern insulation materials, including expanded polystyrene (EPS), phenolic foam boards and mineral fibre.
External Wall Insulation onto Masonry System
JUB's Exernal Wall Insulation onto masonry system uses a combination of adhesive and mechanical fixings to secure the insulation panels to the substrate.
External Wall Insulation onto Timber / Steel Frame System
The JUB Exernal Wall Insulation onto timber or a frame employs a rail or track fixing mechanism to secure the insulation panels to the substrate. This approach enables the creation of a drained cavity space behind the insulation panels.
Both of these systems will enable various fixing methods depending on the substrate condition and type.
JUB's system types and fixing methods include:
- The EPS System is a lightweight, low density system employing expanded polystyrene insulation with adhesive and mechanical dowel fixings.
- The Mineral Fibre System is mineral fibre insulation based system employing adhesive and mechanical dowel fixings.
- The Phenolic System is a high thermal resistance, low-profile rigid phenolic foam insulation board system with adhesive and mechanical dowel fixings.
- The Cavity Rail Systems employ either mineral fibre and/or low density expanded polystyrene insulation boards with a track or rail fixing system enabling the formation of drained cavities to satisfy NHBC requirements.
What's more, all these systems are complimented with an extensive range of decorative options, such as acrylic and silicone textured render coatings as well as waterproof coatings.
Direct Building Products also stock components to suit all render systems such as:
- Base Rails
- Window Protection
- Full on site tinting service
All these components are available for next day collection or delivery by calling 01274 720905. Call us today and speak to a member of our team who'll be able to help you with your order.